My friend Henry is a wonderful bear. He passed this award on to me, meaning I need to tell you all ten things about myself. Since I haven't said much yet here, that won't be so hard.
- I was adopted by Matt and Lisa in August 2008. That is a much larger story but, for now, that's all you need to know.
- Before I got adopted I was found in central Illinois living in a cornfield with my siblings. I don't remember how I got there or how long we were there.
- My favorite toy in the world is my Planet Dog Snowball! I have back-ups. I will not play catch with any other ball and think I should be its spokesdog!
- I'm a gentle doggy who lives kitties. I wish one lived with me at our house. Maybe some day.
- I do NOT like puddles or getting my feet wet ever. Ick. Bad. Ick.
- I am not a herding breed but people think I am. I do not herd but other dogs try to herd me at park. I do NOT approve of this.
- I sleep in the bed in between Matt and Lisa at night!
- When I am really happy or really annoyed I swish my tail and make a weird doggy PURR. I will try to get Lisa to catch it on video one day.
- Catahoula Leopard Dogs can climb trees but I have not tried it yet.
- When the doorbell rings I know if it's food delivery or a stranger. If it's food delivery I yip and make Wrorrow noises. If it's a stranger I bark all fierce.
- I had to add this. The Google ad on this page does NOT reflect the worldview of me/my people nor does it indicate support of this candidate.
At this point I'm supposed to tag 10 other friends to do this. I don't know of 10 friends with a blog but here are some:
Since I haven't been blogging a long time I'm not sure if other friends are here or want to participate. Please feel free. I love all my friends, want to know more about them.
You can learn more about Henry here: http://www.henryandfriends.co.uk/